TOMORROW Feb 24, INT’L SPAY DAY. FREE KAPON for INDIGENT pet owners at PAWS. Again, INDIGENT. So pls. inform the right people who really have no financial means to pay for kapon for their pets.
To ensure FREE Spay&Neuter service is availed by people for whom this event was intended & make sure their pets are fit & ready for the procedure, pls. read on:
1. bring BRGY HALL CERTIFICATION that family is indigent or under “subsistence income” category.
2. 3 ANIMALS MAX per family
3. pets must be HEALTHYy (no symptoms of cough, cold, fever, diarrhea, etc.),
must be OF FIXING AGE (at least 6mos. old, older dogs may require blood test),
must NOT BE NURSING
4. DO NOT FEED night before or 10hrs before fixing day (to avoid inhalation of possible vomit while under anesthesia)
5. must HAVE CONTROL of their pets (dogs on leash, cats in cages or secure but ventilated cage substitute (indigents may not afford kitty carriers)
6. Bring PETS at 9 a.m. on Feb. 24. No registrants will be accepted after 11 a.m.
For more info, call 475-1688 between 10 a.m. to 5 p.m..